Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Upstairs bedroom completely damaged by fire

Electrical Fire in Bedroom

This is the aftermath of an electrical fire in an upstairs bedroom of this older farmhouse. Luckily the owner was home to alert the fire department of the fire soon after it started, reducing the spread. SERVPRO of Frankfort was on scene the same day to start the restoration process. 

Cutting wood for a board up

24/7 Board Up Services

Because fires do not only happen during business hours we are available 24 hours a day to secure your home or business after a fire loss. 

We arrived at this commercial building in less than an hour to perform a board up service after being called to assist by the local fire department. 

Electrical Fire

Electrical Fire in Ceiling

This home suffered a fire loss in the ceiling due to outdated electrical. Knob and tube wiring is an early standardized method of electrical wiring in buildings mainly used between 1880 through the early 1940s. The wiring becomes dangerous when the rubber insulation wears off exposing the hot wires to insulation in the walls and ceilings. 

Flood Light Fire

This home suffered a fire after the electrical wiring in their flood lights caused a fire to the outside of this home. Thankfully no one was hurt and the home suffered minimal damage. Our crews were able to get this family help quickly and back to normal within days. 

Dryer Vent Fire

This Frankfort home sustained damage from a dryer vent fire. It is very important to have your dryer vents cleaned and inspected often. These types of fires are preventable. 

Call SERVPRO of Frankfort at *(815)485-6901 today for your free estimate. 

Log roll out

This is the aftermath of a burning log rolling out of the fireplace. It is always important to not leave a fire unattended. Even a few minutes can make a difference. This home had significant smoke damage after the burning log smothered itself out after burning on the floor for over an hour. 

Fast Clean Up After Fire Damage in Manhattan, IL Home

This is what this Manhattan home looked like after clean-up and restoration.  The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot from the ceiling and walls.  "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage to Mokena, IL Storage Unit

A car fire caused severe fire damage to this Mokena multi-unit storage unit.  SERVPRO of Frankfort was able to clean up fast and get business running again for the business's owner.

Difficult to Access Soot Damage in Streator, IL

Cleanup after fire damage to this warehouse in Streator.  The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the heavy soot formed on the ceiling.  We make disaster "Like it never even happened."